Saturday, August 3, 2013

Versatile Blog Award!

Heyo everybody!! Yowa here, and I'm going to do the Versatile Blog Award!  I know, I'm way behind the times... So maybe I was a little busy, and perhaps lazy... photo kittycatdepressedalot.gif Anyways, thanks Chelsea, for tagging me! photo plotsparklesparkle.gif

Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
1.  Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include link to their blog
3. I'm supposed to select 15 bloggers for this award... but this award was done such a long time ago... I think all my affies have been tagged already  photo kittycatbummedout.gif
4. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.


7 Things About ME
1.  I am a quarter Japanese
2.  I love kawaii things
3.  I love reading
4.  Recently I've started liking shounen-ai, not yaoi, but shounen-ai.
5.  I <3 music
6.  My house only has one floor
7.  I really like drawing manga stuff, but I have a lot of room to improve.

Haha short post... I'm going to do a bunch of other posts to catch up with what happened in mah life XD







No comments:

Post a Comment